Jamie went back to school today. She didn't want to miss her field trip today and she seemed to be doing fine, so off she went with Carson this morning.
Caleb and I went home and he played while I cleaned the kitchen. Then I took him over to Grammy and Grampy's house while I went to help set up for tomorrow's MOPS meeting. While setting up, we realized that our red round tableclothes were missing from our supply closet, so I set out to find some. I went to the dollar store, two different Publix stores, Walmart, Kroger and Walgreens. Then I gave up. We will have to figure something out before the meeting tomorrow morning.
I picked up Carson and Jamie and then went over to Grammy and Grampy's house where I left both of them to spend the night. Jamie had a great time at her field trip. They went to a Roger Day concert. She loves music, so I am glad she didn't have to miss it. I think she was more excited that she got to have a picnic on a parachute outside than she was about the music, though!
It was just Caleb and me tonight, since Vic is at Poker night. So, we went to McDonald's and picked up dinner and then ate our food while watching Max and Ruby. I ate a salad with very little dressing, and Caleb snuck me a couple of his fries.
Now I'm off to do some sort of workout. I think I'll try the new DVD I got in the fitness basket I won at the auction. It's by Biggest Loser, so maybe that will make my trainer happy.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment