We had our usual crazy Monday morning today, but as an added bonus, an extra child showed up with the neighbor kids today for a total of six kids in the circus van this morning.
Then, I went home and weighed in for our weekly weight loss competition and discovered that I had lost a whole .4 pounds. At least I was down this week, though. I hope I do a little better at my Huge Loser weigh in on Wednesday night.
I picked up Caleb, who was glad that he got to go back to school today, and we went home for lunch. He was very proud of the St. Patrick's Day hat he had made at school.
Later I took Caleb over to Grammy & Grampy's house and checked Jamie out of school for a doctor's appointment. Grammy and Caleb picked up Carson from school while we were gone. We went to the appointment, rushed back to Grammy and Grampy' s house, picked up the boys and went home so I could change for my workout. I quickly changed, ordered pizza online, and ran out the door as soon as Vic walked in. I told him dinner was on the way.
It was Spin night at Huge Loser. We were divided into two groups. My group had to start off the night working out on our own, so I and some others joined in the Total Body Conditioning class. After half an hour, we headed into the Spin room where the real fun began.
Due to a scheduling conflict, there was an angry mob outside the spin room door who thought it was their turn in the room. People around here take their Spinning way, way too seriously. They kept opening the door and arguing with our trainer. It was nice. The teacher of the other spin class got so mad that she went home. People are nuts. The conflict was over a fifteen minute overlap in scheduling, so it's not like they had to wait an hour.
The morning spin class is so crazy that they have started removing the bike seats at night and putting them behind the front desk. You have to check out a bike seat in the morning to get into the class. They did this because people were getting into fights over the bikes when the spin room doors opened each morning. Good grief. I don't know why they are fighting. In my experience tonight, Spinning is really not that fun.
After that we got samples from Smoothie King and got to learn about their products. That was when the phone rang. It was Vic wondering if I was on the way home so that I could pick up the pizzas. I accidentally ordered the pizza for carryout and they had been waiting for the pizzas the whole time I was gone. Vic finally called them and was told they were ordered for Carryout and that it could not be changed. Oops!
I've got to get to bed now. I am so tired, and I'll need my energy since we're taking all the kids to the parade tomorrow morning!
Monday, March 16, 2009
March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment