Sorry I didn't write last night. We had some bad weather, and I thought I would never get the kids to sleep. When they were finally all asleep I was ready for bed myself.
Yesterday, we had a family trip to Target and Home Depot. After that, we pretty much stayed in due to the rain.
Today, Vic went to church early for sound duty. I took the kids for Sunday School. I got to sit in the sound booth with Vic for our Sunday School. So many buttons and knobs! It was very tempting to flip a few switches and see what happened, but I managed to control myself. :)
Jamie was very excited to get to go to Rylee's gymnastics party this afternoon. I took her to the Y for the party while the boys stayed with Vic. I dropped her off in the gymnastics room and then I went and walked on the treadmill in the gym. Man, that was boring. I think I need to get an ipod.
She had a good time at the party and then we headed to Publix. She was so happy that they have increased the size of their $3 bouquets of flowers. She loves her flowers! So, she spent a long time looking at every bouquet in the display before choosing some yellow Alstroemeria mixed with what looks like some kind of lilies. When we got home, she put them in a vase with her pink fake flowers from the dollar store that she keeps in her room. Then she put the oh-so-classy arrangement on her dresser. She's very happy.
When we got home, Vic and Caleb went to work on the boat at the house of the guy Vic owns the boat with. Caleb had fun playing with the guy's two daughters, but he got way too tired and came home throwing things and yelling. I love this age. They're so sweet at almost three. ;)
I haven't forgotten about the pictures from Oatland Island. I'm just having trouble uploading them again. I think this printer is on its last leg.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment