Last night we got to go out with some friends for dinner. All the kids spent the night with Grammy & Grampy! Woohoo! So, I got to eat dinner out with friends at the Bonefish Grill and then come home and watch my favorite show in peace. :) We got to sleep for a whole 8 hours straight last night. It was awesome.
This morning I had a meeting with my trainer at 10:30, but when I got to the Y, she was no where to be found. Maybe I wrote down the wrong day, who knows. I was dressed in my workout clothes, but mostly to impress the trainer, lol. I decided to head home since I am way too sore from my three-mile jog at our workout yesterday to consider doing any sort of workout.
Then I picked up Caleb from Grammy & Grampy's house and we ran some errands and then he took a nice long nap when we got home.
This afternoon the weather was very nice, and all the kids played outside with friends all afternoon. I took some art supplies outside, and there were six girls in our driveway working on artwork. The boys rode their bikes and tried to aggravate the girls every chance they got. Caleb went back and forth between doing artwork with the girls and trying to terrorize the girls with his golf cart.
We got Carson's assignment for his soccer team tonight. His coach is a guy who we go to church with. One of his sons is on the team. Carson is happy that he knows someone on the team. I think this will work out well. :)
I forgot to report that last week Carson got a Betta fish to go in his tank with the frogs. He named it Blue Blue. So far, Blue Blue and the frogs are getting along fine. In fact, they don't seem to notice each other at all.
I am so tired tonight, even after sleeping so long last night. I think I am still tired out from that jog. I am definitely still sore from it!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment