I dropped all the kids off at school this morning and took off for some Target shopping fun! Woohoo! After that, I picked up Caleb and we headed home for lunch. He fell asleep shortly after that, and I was able to get some laundry done.
This afternoon, we picked up Carson and Jamie. Jamie had "Silly socks" day today and wore her sparkly stripe socks. She had a good time and found it hilarious that one of the kids wore two different socks. Carson's class ate green eggs and ham today(he does not like them, Sam I am!) and read Dr. Seuss stories in celebration of Read Across America Day. I think they both had a good day. They played inside after they got home and I got ready for my first Huge Loser workout at the Y.
I put on my bright-red "Huge Loser" shirt and headed out the door as soon as Vic got home. I think that workout was the longest hour of my life! We ran laps, ran back and forth across the gym, jumped rope, did LOTS of lunges and squats and even more triceps work. We even had to step up and down off of chairs! I am already sore! I don't know how I will get out of bed in the morning. I wonder what she is going to do to us on Wednesday. I am sure I'll still be sore from today's workout. Well, at least I'm pretty sure I'll be losing weight if I keep this up! :)
I'm going to clean up the kitchen, soak in a warm bath, and go right to bed!
Monday, March 2, 2009
March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment