Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009

Carson and Caleb went to school this morning. Jamie spent the morning playing Toontown and resting on the couch while I cleaned up around the house.

We picked up Caleb and went to Publix, which wasn't much fun with a tired two year old and a sick and therefore extra-whiny five year old. But, we made it and then they both ate lunch and rested on the couch.

Carson got to go on a field trip today. He went to the Coastal Gardens and Bamboo Farm. He reported it to be the most boring field trip ever. "All they did was talk about plants!" I bet it was neat, though.

Tonight at Huge Loser we had a guest instructor and we did kick boxing. Our regular instructor was there too, helping out. I thought it was a good workout and fun, too. Of course, our instructor emailed us tonight and said that the guest instructor had been too easy on us, so we have to work out twice on Tuesday and Thursday to make up for it. We have to email her to tell her what four workouts we did or we face a penalty on Saturday. I think I might just be absent on Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is one tough trainer - I think she is tougher than Jillian on Biggest Loser. =) I hope Jamie feels better soon!