Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12, 2009

Poor Caleb is still pretty sick. I will probably take him to the doctor tomorrow unless he is much better in the morning. We spent the day at home all day. He didn't even get up off the couch except for a brief time this afternoon when he had a little burst of energy. He helped me with some laundry, then we played Webkinz, and then it was back to the couch for the poor little thing.

Grammy brought home Carson and took Jamie to her house to spend the afternoon there. They had lots of fun with bubbles outside.

Vic picked up a Boston Butt for us on the way home from a fundraiser, so I didn't have to make dinner tonight - yay! I just heated up some tater tots and was done.

Last night at Huge Loser, not only did she almost kill us with the workout, but we got quite a lecture for not working out enough on our own. "30 minutes on the elliptical doesn't cut it!!" We are supposed to get in at least two 1-hour cardio workouts on our own each week, until week three when we will be expected to double up our workouts on Huge Loser Day, for a total of eight workouts a week!! What have I gotten myself into? My legs hurt so bad!! Wah Wah Wah!!

Oh, and, when she was giving examples of foods we should not have eaten, she included my caramel latte. Come on, I got the Tall!! Okay, so I ordered the Venti, and the lady somehow misunderstood and gave me the tall, but still! I raised my hand and asked if it was okay if I got the "skinny" kind with non-fat milk. It's not.

At least I weighed in two pounds down. I felt good about that until the very slim 19-year-old in our group told me she had dropped five pounds, with no extra working out. Oh well, I am glad to have those two pounds gone! :)

No comments: