Friday, April 11, 2008

April 11, 2008

**This was my blog entry from Friday. Our 24 hours of internet access ran out before I got it posted, and I was too cheap to pay another $9.95 to start it up again since we were leaving the next morning. **

We have had such a nice day. This morning we slept in until 8:30 and then ate breakfast at the resort before heading out for a walk. Then I soaked in a mineral bath while Vic made some calls and answered some emails. Heaven. We did a little shopping after that, and then this afternoon we hit some balls at the driving range. Now we are getting ready to go out to dinner. The grounds and the hotel are absolutely beautiful and I've never seen service like the service here. We think there are more people standing around waiting to help the guests than there are actual guests, lol. We have decided that it would be kind of boring to work here. They really stand around a lot waiting for someone to need something.

Tomorrow we are looking forward to visiting with our friends, Eric and Anna, in Hickory. It will be nice to see them. We haven't seen them since last summer.

No comments: