Today was Jamie's class picture day, which gave her a good excuse to wear a dress, not that she ever needs a good reason to dress up. Then, her class had a picnic, which she really enjoyed.
Carson had early release day today, so I picked up McDonald's for the kids before Jamie's carpool and then went straight from Jamie's carpool line to Carson's. We had about half an hour to sit there and wait for his school to let out. It worked out great, though. Caleb fell asleep and Jamie ate her happy meal. It also gave me a good spot in the carpool line, something that I am strangely obsessed with, and something that is hard to achieve on early release days. :)
It was a lovely spring day here today, so the kids got lots of outside play time. Caleb never napped, other than his nap in the car, so now I am tired from chasing him around all day.
Tomorrow is Jamie's group picture for her dance class. She is going to like this because she will get to put on her costume and wear makeup. I just hope she is in a cooperative mood in the morning, and that we can get through the morning without destroying the costume. I really, really wish it weren't bright white.
The pictures are of the kids enjoying the nice afternoon outside. That is gum that Carson is using for his two front teeth in the third picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment