Carson got another day off from school today. He is still not quite up to par. But, I think by tomorrow he'll be fine. I went by and got his make up work this morning. It is quite a bit of work, but he got a lot of it done this afternoon. I am hoping that he can finish it all this weekend, so it won't be hanging over us all of Spring Break next week.
The parts came in for my van, so we took it in to have it fixed today. It sure is nice to not feel like I'm in a wind tunnel every time I drive somewhere. The a/c is good as new. It's also nice to have all of my brake lights working again. The left one was out. It had an electrical short and some melted wires. I was in a hurry to have it fixed, but Vic wasn't bothered much by it. "You still have two lights that work, it's fine". But, call me paranoid, I want ALL the brake lights working. Now they are. :)
Jamie had a fun day at preschool and lunch bunch and is now looking forward to Rylee's princess party tomorrow.
Caleb hung around with me all day. He practiced his climbing-out-of-the-crib skills quite a bit at nap time. I'm still having a hard time getting him to take his medicine, and that's an understatement. I'm not sure if he swallowed any of his antibiotic today. I figured up that stuff cost $8.30 for each 3ml dose, so I hope he learns to like it soon.
Friday, April 4, 2008
April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment