Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21, 2008





Jamie and I had a great time on her field trip today. We had some time to walk the trails before we met the farm animals. I thought the wild animals were very cool. Jamie wasn't too impressed. We saw Bald Eagles, owls, a couple of different kinds of hawks, a big bear, some wolves, a whole lot of deer, and a bison. Jamie preferred the farm animal area, where we saw chickens, a rooster, a goose, some turkeys, a pig, a cow, a couple of goats, and a couple of sheep. My favorite part was when the leader was telling the kids that chickens scratch with their feet to find bugs to eat. Then she asked the kids, "Do you eat bugs?". Jamie answered"Nooooo, we eat chickens!" lol. I will put a few more pictures from the field trip on our web album.

Caleb played with Grammy & Grampy this morning. He even got to go on a bike ride with Grammy. He was so worn out when we got home. I had no trouble with nap time today!

After Carson came home, the kids played with friends from across the street all afternoon until dinner time. They were all ready for bed tonight, even Caleb. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: