Last night I got the news that Pappa Jim had a massive heart attack while at the physical rehab center, so the last 24 hours have been filled with worry and sadness. I am very thankful that right now things are looking good for him. He is off the ventilator now. I am also very thankful that he was at the rehab center when he had the heart attack. Having immediate help may very well have saved his life. So, right now I am feeling grateful and cautiously optimistic.
The kids had their first day of Spring Break today and we spent all day playing around the house and outside. Of course, Carson played some pirates of the Caribbean and Jamie played some Toon Town. Should I be concerned that I looked over Carson's shoulder at his computer screen and saw his pirate playing poker with some other pirates . . . and winning? LOL! He's just like his daddy.
Here is a picture of Pappa Jim with Carson at Carson's first birthday party. I always love watching him interact with my kids, and this is one of my favorite pictures of him. We love you, Pappa! 
Monday, April 7, 2008
April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Get well soon. Wonderful, sweet picture!
Post a Comment