Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9, 2008






The kids had a good time playing at Grammy & Grampy's house this morning while I was at my hair appointment. They collected rocks outside to paint this weekend while they stay with Grammy & Grampy.


After my hair appointment, Caleb took a nap at Grammy & Grampy's house while I took Carson and Jamie to the dollar store to pick out a prize, since Jamie stayed in her bed all night for two nights in a row. Yay! I have promised her a new Webkinz if she stays in her bed for seven nights in a row. Jamie picked out a doll and Carson chose an inflatable spiky ball. Poor Carson, his prize already got a hole in it.


I spent the rest of the day packing like mad for our trip. Vic is at the office trying to finish up a bunch of stuff before we leave. He is crazy busy, and one of his assistants has been sick. I don't expect him home anytime soon.


I liked the lady who did my hair today. She suggested all over foil with highlights and lowlights, and I knew I was going to like her because that's what my former stylist used to do. It came out very nice.


The pictures today are of Caleb examining and then playing with the practice golf balls we got for him at the dollar store, Carson a little tangled up crossing the monkey bars, and a pretty bad picture of my new hair cut. It was the best I could do taking a picture of myself in the bathroom mirror.

2 comments:

Sancy said...

Your hair looks great Amy!! Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! I'm glad you finally found a good stylist. Have a great time on your trip - I will miss the blog while you are gone. =)