Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 29, 2008


Caleb was up with the sun again this morning with Jamie close behind him. After I tried to get them to go back to sleep for a while, Vic got up with them. I was very happy to get to sleep a little while longer.

Caleb and I went by Walmart this morning and then picked up drinks from Sonic before picking up Jamie from preschool. By the time we got to Jamie's carpool line, Caleb was snoozing. Of course, he woke up when we got home and had no interest at all in going back to sleep. So, that made it hard to get much done today. At least the weather was very nice, so they could play outside.

Carson had his first day of CRCT testing today. He said it wasn't too bad. I think he was kind of excited about it this morning. He was up early and got ready fast. He is also happy that he has no homework this week due to the testing. I get to proctor Thursday morning. I doubt I will get to be in his classroom, but I hope I am.

Now all the kids are tucked in for the night, and I am enjoying the peace. I am going to go fold laundry and get the house ready for the maids tomorrow, then I am really, really going to bed on time tonight. I am working child care for a MOPS planning meeting first thing in the morning, so I will need my rest!

No comments: