Caleb stayed with me in the nursery this morning for the MOPS planning meeting. It was an easy morning, since there were only five kids in our room. Caleb had fun playing with the other kids. After that, we went by the grocery store, then we picked up McDonald's before heading to Jamie's school.
We returned home to a sparkly clean house, since the cleaning ladies had just left. That is such a great feeling. I enjoy it all I can for the five minutes before the kids begin messing it up again.
I made another spicy soup for dinner tonight. What is up with me and spicy soups lately? This one was a chicken enchilada soup. It was good, but, well, super spicy. Poor Jamie complained that her eyes were watering when she was eating it. Tonight she told me she had a stomach ache. Then, Caleb couldn't go to sleep. I think he may have had a stomach ache, too. Oops. They didn't really even eat much of it; they just used it to dip their chips in. I guess I had better take my soup-making down a notch.
Tonight I took Jamie to dance and then went for a walk with Vic and Caleb before picking her up. It was such a nice night, and it was good to get out and enjoy it.
Carson is over at Grammy & Grampy's house tonight. I am sure he has had a fun day, too. Tomorrow I am proctoring for the CRCT at his school. I can't think of too many things less exciting to do. But, they really needed people, so I signed up. I really hope I can be in Carson's class. If I can't, I'll try to go by his class and say hello.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment