Thursday, April 24, 2008

April 24, 2008

I didn't get to help in Carson's class today because his teacher called and said she didn't need any help today. I was disappointed, but I had plenty to do around here to get ready for Caleb's party tomorrow. I felt bad for Carson because he looks forward to me coming in.

Caleb spent the morning playing with Grammy & Grampy while I spent the morning shopping for his birthday party. I am going with a golf-themed party since that is his favorite thing right now. Jamie went over after preschool and spent the afternoon with Grammy & Grampy.

Carson and Vic went on a tour of a TV station with his Cub Scout group tonight. Carson didn't seem too impressed. He did like the weather reporting part, though.

Now I am off to watch LOST (woohoo, LOST is back!) and fold some towels. Then I will get some rest since I will have a busy day tomorrow celebrating with Caleb.

Hey Ben:

Happy 28th birthday, little brother. I would tease you about getting close to the top of the hill except that I'm already there, enjoying the view. I hope you enjoyed your day.

No comments: