Friday, April 25, 2008

April 25, 2008 Happy Birthday, Caleb!

My baby is two! It's hard to believe two years have gone by already. He had a fun day.

We started out with birthday doughnuts at home for breakfast. Then, Jamie and Vic had more doughnuts at her preschool because today was "doughnuts with Dad" day.


Caleb and I went to Hallmark, the Dollar Store, and Publix this morning to get a few last minute things for his party. He managed to get a balloon at all three places, plus a cookie at Publix. He was very happy with his three balloons.

I set his cake on the counter while I put away the rest of the groceries and a few minutes later, I saw him walking toward the dining room carrying his cake! He had tried to get the golf ball decoration off of the front and also mauled the icing pretty bad with the cake box. I couldn't be too upset with him, though; it is his birthday cake, after all.

Grammy & Grampy arrived first and set up the sand box part of the play set. This is their gift to Caleb along with some sand toys. All of the kids had a great time playing in there until dinner time. I think they will really enjoy it.

Caleb had a nice party and enjoyed every minute of it! He is finally tuckered out now, and I"m about to follow suit. It was a fun day, and now I am completely worn out! Here are some pictures of Caleb's big day. I will put more in the web album.

.

No comments: