Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 20, 2008

We had nursery duty at church this morning and we seemed to have a knack for making babies cry. We ended up having to go get two moms. So, kind of a rough morning in the nursery. A friend of Jamie's from her preschool was there visiting, so that was nice. They played together nicely the whole time.

This afternoon, I did a whole lot of laundry(and still have lots left to do), Vic and the kids washed the cars and the kids played outside. Later, Vic took all three kids to the dollar store and our neighbor across the street took two of his kids. That must have been a wild time in the dollar store.

Although I am getting tired of sneezing, I am very much enjoying this nice Spring weather. It was so beautiful again today! I hope that we will have nice weather again tomorrow. Jamie and I are going on a field trip with her class to visit with some farm animals in the morning. :)

No comments: