Jamie got to stay for lunch bunch today. She had fun except that she busted her lip somehow. She tells me she ran into the swing, but that no one was swinging on it. She just hit the swing. I have no idea how that happened, but her lip looks pretty painful. Poor kid.
Caleb and I ran errands this morning and of course he got his cookie and balloon from Publix. After Jamie came home, Caleb had time for a short nap before we picked up Carson. Jamie played Webkinz. After we picked up Carson, it was rainy outside, so they were all inside with me. I let them make cards for Pappa Jim and then they actually played pretty nicely together for a while inside. Very little fighting; I was impressed.
Tonight Vic and Carson played Risk on the computer together. Carson loved it. I think this may be his newest game obsession.
Now I am off to catch up on some things on the DVR and also fold some towels, of course.
Monday, April 28, 2008
April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Pappa Jim will love his cards! I won't tell him so that he will be surprised! Did Jamie's teacher tell you what happened? She should have - spoken by an experienced preschool teacher. =)By the way, you are right on how Pappa spells his name. I went to see him yesterday and he had left a note for me that he was down the hall getting his hair cut and he signed it - Pappa!
Post a Comment