Carson is doing much better today than yesterday. He ate a little bit here and there and was happy to be able to drink all the Sprite he wanted and watch all the TV he wanted. He will still not be able to go to school tomorrow. I am dreading getting him to do all that make up work this weekend.
I actually made it to Publix this morning with the boys in tow. This was my first trip out of the house besides carpool lines in about four days. Woohoo! And, as a bonus, we now have tons of food in the house. I don't think I have ever bought so much at Publix. This is not so good for my diet, though.
The kids were merciful last night, and I actually slept for seven hours - in a row!! :) So, I woke up feeling good. Then, the cleaning ladies arrived, so the day got even better. I hope all the germs are gone now!
Caleb is still saying his ear hurts. Well, sometimes he says "eye" hurts, but I think he means ear since that's what he's tugging on. Looks like I may have to take him in to get them checked tomorrow.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment