I had a much calmer day today. Caleb and I ran errands this morning, then we picked up Jamie and returned home to find that the cleaning lady had not only made the whole house sparkly clean, she also folded the huge mound of laundry that I had left on the couch to fold this afternoon. Holy cow was I happy! Woo Hoo!
We spent the rest of the day hanging out at home until time for Jamie's dance class. The weather was much nicer today, so the kids were able to play outside more. Jamie played with a girl from across the street for a while in the backyard. They had a tea party at the lemonade stand on the play set.
Caleb slept all night last night. What a great feeling to sleep all night! Well, it wasn't quite all night since Jamie got up once, but I'll take it! Today he took a nap with no problem too. He went to sleep later than usual, around 2:30. It worked great today, since Grammy picked up Carson, but it won't work when I pick up Carson because I leave at about 3:20.
Carson is spending the night with Grammy & Grampy tonight. I have no doubt he had a great day, too. I am looking forward to helping out in his class room tomorrow. I haven't been in three weeks, and I have missed it!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment