Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23, 2008

Our MOPS tea this morning was so nice. I had two cups of tea and ate way too much food. It was all so yummy. Caleb stayed over at Grammy & Grampy's house and had a very nice morning too.

I spent most of my afternoon doing laundry, of course, and the kids played around the house and outside. Caleb took a nice long nap, but woke up grumpy and stayed that way all evening. Not sure what's up with him. I hope his ears aren't hurting again. We are going on May 2 to get them re-checked.

Carson is over at Grammy & Grampy's tonight. I talked to him briefly tonight. I had to talk fast because he kept accidentally pressing the talk button with his cheek. So, I had to call back a couple of times. He was trying to do his homework and talk to me at the same time.

I am looking forward to some free time tomorrow morning and also to helping in Carson's class tomorrow afternoon. Now I am off to put away all that laundry I folded earlier.

No comments: