




Here's us at 2:30 in the morning Saturday. These were taken with Vic's cell phone, so not the greatest pictures. I learned that I can be very fast when the fire alarm goes off. I hopped up, grabbed the robe, flung open the door, then turned around to see Vic still stumbling around in his underwear and mumbling something about wanting the door shut so he could get his pants on.
As for today, we were back to the regular routine. Jamie stayed for lunch bunch today, which made it easier for me to put a small dent in my laundry pile. Carson was glad to be back to see his friends today. Between being sick and Spring Break, it had been a while since he had seen them.



1 comment:
The fire alarm going off made for an exciting night I'm sure. Why didn't Vic just grab one of the plush robes? Were there a lot of people running around in those robes? =) I'm glad y'all had a fun trip.
Post a Comment