0
Jamie enjoyed her friend Rylee's princess party today. She wore her Barbie Mariposa dress and her Cinderella slippers with her butterfly princess head band. It was quite a combination. The girls decorated tiaras, had their nails painted, and even had a visit from Belle herself. She read the little princesses two stories and then sang a song for them. I think Jamie was a little scared of Belle. She wouldn't go sit down for the story. She stayed right by me, but she did have her picture taken with Belle before she left. After cake, all the princesses hit the play set in the back yard. They have a large play set, with a big clubhouse at the top of the ladder. There were 15 princesses all over it. I wish I had my camera for that. It was quite a sight.
Besides that, we stayed close to home all day. There were showers off and on all afternoon, so we were inside a lot. By dinner time, we were ready to get out of the house. Vic was especially ready to get out since he had been at home all day with the boys while Jamie and I were at the party. So, we took the kids out for Mexican food. I don't think I would say it was fun, since I never find eating out with all the kids to be much fun, but it was nice for a change of scenery. And, I didn't have to cook anything. :)
The pictures are of a very pouty princess before we left for the party, Caleb about to help Vic plant some Lantana, and Carson attempting to clean up leaves with a shovel. I guess he thought that would be more fun than using a rake.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment