Caleb is officially a preschooler as of today. I dropped him off this morning and he went right in and started playing. I then went and enjoyed the morning at MOPS and Grammy picked him up for me, since they had a shortened day today. She took him to the golf course to hit some balls after that, which is his favorite place, so he had a great morning. When I picked him up, he was using a grabber to pick up pine cones from Grammy & Grampy's yard.
This afternoon, Caleb and Jamie were both very tired from school and we stayed around the house. Jamie is still complaining lots about rest time and now she is unhappy because they have assigned seating at lunch and music. I can't tell if she really doesn't like school or if she is just being dramatic. I hope she will adjust with a little more time.
Our preschool boy:
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment