Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 3, 2008

Carson and Jamie had another good day at school. Grammy picked them up this afternoon and then took them by McDonald's. She dropped off Jamie and also dropped off a Happy Meal for Caleb. Then Carson went home with her to spend the night. Jamie gets to go over there tomorrow afternoon.

Jamie doesn't tell me much about her school day, she just says it was fun except she doesn't like rest time. I'm not surprised about that. She is very, very tired when she gets home and therefore she is very grumpy. Today Caleb was extra tired too since we had spent the morning in the nursery while the MOPs steering team met, and he only took a brief nap in the car. So, that meant lots of fighting between the two of them this afternoon. At one point, Jamie was just wailing like something awful had happened. She managed to tell me between melodramatic sobs that Caleb had hit her in the head with a Happy Meal box. I couldn't help but smile a little, then she added, "it had FRIIIIIEEEES in it!!". Poor kid, lol. They both went to bed early tonight. Thank goodness.

Looks like Hanna is going to go to the North of us. I kind of had a feeling it would. North Carolina is like a hurricane magnet. I hope Hanna is kind, wherever she lands. Now we are watching Ike, which looks much more formidable than Hanna.

No comments: