Sunday, September 28, 2008

September 28, 2008

We took the kids to Sunday School this morning and then on the way home we stopped at Subway and stopped again to get a newspaper so I could cut out coupons.

We ate lunch and then the kids spent all day running around with their friends. So, they all had a great day, and they were all very ready for bed tonight. :) I didn't get much done today because it's really hard to accomplish anything when trying to keep up with a two year old who wants to hang with the big kids and having various kids in and out of the house and all over outside all day long. I'm glad the kids have friends to play with who live so close, though. I'll just have to take the weekends off from doing laundry. :)

I have some pictures I will try to post tomorrow. I am off to watch Desperate Housewives now.

No comments: