Monday, September 29, 2008

September 29, 2008






This morning I dropped off Carson, Jamie and two kids who live across the street at school then headed over to drop Caleb off at preschool. It was pretty wild having 5 kids in the van at once, but after that I had three hours of quiet, quiet, and more quiet. I cut out coupons and then headed to the grocery store. This week I saved $41! I didn't buy as much because we are leaving town for the weekend on Thursday. Today I got a $5 gift card in the mail from Publix for some promotion I did a while back. So, tomorrow I have a plan to use that and a coupon to get three 12-packs of Diet Dr. Pepper for $2.40 total. I might be getting a little crazy about this.

I picked up Caleb at noon and he wasn't nearly as tired as he usually is after preschool. Maybe he is adjusting. He did still take a nap, though, and I had to wake him up to go get Carson and Jamie. So once again he was very grumpy at parent pick up.

Carson had fun at gymnastics tonight and Vic picked him up on the way home from work. We ate dinner (spicy soup!) and then Carson and Jamie rode their bikes with Vic and Caleb rode his golf cart. I love this great weather!

The pictures of Carson are from Saturday and the ones of Jamie are from yesterday.

No comments: