Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 25, 2008

I took Caleb over to spend a fun day with Grammy & Grampy this morning and then I headed home to spend a quiet day doing laundry. I didn't go to bible study this morning because I am still congested and I have a sore throat. The quiet day was nice since I feel so yucky.

I picked up Carson and Jamie and then dropped Carson off to spend the night with Grammy & Grampy and brought Caleb and Jamie back home. We didn't stay at home long, though. Just long enough to get Jamie changed into her leotard for gymnastics and then we headed out again. After gymnastics, I picked up McDonald's for the kids and we headed home.

Jamie was happy about school again today. They did an experiment with vinegar and baking soda, and she loved that. I hope maybe she is warming up to school now. Tomorrow is a dress down day, so she will at least be happy that she won't have to wear a uniform!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well - you might need to get that sore throat checked out to rule out strep throat. I hope you feel better soon. I am glad to hear that Jamie was happy at school - maybe she just need to get to know her teacher better.