Today was a fairly busy day. I took Caleb over to Grammy & Grampy's house and then went to bible study. After that I ran some errands and then came home for a little while before picking up Carson & Jamie and heading over to pick up Caleb.
Then we quickly went home and worked on Carson's homework and got Jamie ready for gymnastics. Vic came home early to watch the boys, and I dropped Jamie off at gymnastics and then headed over to the pre-k parents' meeting at the school.
The meeting was pretty quick. It was just about the rules and state regulations, and a chance for the school to give us tons of papers. I swear this school must hate trees. The papers include a whole booklet about how the government apparently wants to get involved in strengthening families. Um, no thanks, government. I've seen how you run the country. I know they're trying to prevent abuse and neglect, but the thought of the government getting involved with my family is kind of scary. There will be a whole other meeting about that. Can't wait.
After that, I went to WW, where I learned that I lost 2.5 pounds in the last two weeks! Wooohooo! I am 9.6 pounds down from my starting point now. :)
Off to get the kids folders and backpacks ready for tomorrow and then get some rest!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great job Amy on the loss!!
Post a Comment