Poor Caleb was very upset this morning when he didn't get to go to preschool. He doesn't get the Monday, Wednesday, Friday concept. It's funny that I felt a little guilty signing him up for 3 days a week, but he wishes he could go every day. :) He'll be happy in the morning.
We spent the morning cleaning up around here and doing laundry. We also went through a whole lot of Caleb's old clothes and bagged up 3 garbage bags worth for Goodwill. Yeah, it had been a while since I went through his stuff! He liked helping and putting the clothes into the bag for me. After that we headed to Walmart for a few things and so I could get my Veggie Delite fix. Caleb got a mini Turkey sub. He's the only one of our kids who has enjoyed subs at two years old. Sandwiches are one of his favorite foods.
We also went by Sonic for a drink since I have a hard time driving by Sonic and not getting a drink. I can't wait for cooler weather because I love their mocha lattes. This may be bad news for my WW progress.
Grammy picked up the big kids today and dropped off Carson. Jamie went over to her house to play this afternoon. We ordered pizza for dinner and then Carson and Vic went to his Cub Scout den meeting. We thought it was last night, but another look at the calendar reminded me that it was tonight. Carson was unimpressed. Apparently they learned the proper way to fold the American flag. Important stuff, but no fire, explosions or other dangerous stuff was involved, so Carson found it boring. Maybe next week.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment