I dropped Caleb off to spend the day having fun with Grammy & Grampy this morning and I headed off to bible study. After that, I was wanting chicken fajitas, so I stopped by the gumball restaurant for takeout. The good news is the gumball machine has been refilled! The other good news is that the fajitas were scrumptious and they gave me a whole order of chips and salsa with my food. The bad news is I used a whole lot of WW points on lunch! Oh well, it was good and I enjoyed eating it in total peace, too.
Vic came home from work early today to take a nap and arrived just as I was heading out to pick up the kids. I forgot to mention yesterday that Vic had two MRIs done yesterday, on his knee and shoulder. The shoulder one involved having a lot of fluid injected into his shoulder, so he was tired and sore today. I went to parent pickup and then let the kids loose on the playground for a few minutes before picking up Caleb and heading home, so he at least got a little bit of a rest.
Jamie completed her first homework assignment tonight. She had to decorate an "All about me" apple for the class apple tree. I printed out photos for her and cut them out. Then I gave her glue, markers, scissors stickers and the photos and she did her homework all by herself. She did a good job, too!
I took Jamie to gymnastics tonight while the boys stayed home with Vic. She was happy because they took turns jumping into the foam pit and racing to the other side, and she won all her races. Who knew she was such a talented foam swimmer. :)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment