Everyone but me went to Sunday school this morning. Caleb has had a bit of a runny nose, so I was going to stay home with him. But when it was time for the others to leave he got pretty upset, so I decided his runny nose wasn't that bad after all and sent all the kids with Vic. And stayed home alone. Ha!!
We spent the afternoon at home. The kids played with friends all afternoon. I did laundry and looked at Wallpaper online. We are getting really tired of our downstairs bath being without wallpaper, so I decided to shop around for some.
Tonight Vic went back to church since he had sound duty and I got all the kids in bed before 8:00. :)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What is it with men and bedtime? Brad is awful at getting the kids to bed on time let alone early! :)
Post a Comment