All three of the kids went to school this morning, so I headed out for a fun morning at Target. They have a Starbuck's inside the store, and I discovered today that the pumpkin spice latte is back! :-D So, I got the Venti and was well caffeinated all afternoon.
I picked up Caleb from preschool, and found out we had accidentally dropped him off this morning without a diaper on. Whoops! He likes to take off his diaper when we're not looking. I'm sure we had one on him at some point this morning. At least his teacher discovered it before he made a mess in the classroom and she thought it was funny.
Grammy brought home the big kids again today. She let them stay and play for a while at the school playground and then took them by McDonald's for an ice cream, where they talked her into getting happy meals too. Carson went home to her house to spend the night.
Jamie is finishing up watching Barbie Island Princess right now and Caleb is pushing a fire truck around on the floor and doing a very good impression of a fire truck siren. It has been overcast and thundering this afternoon, so they have been mostly inside. I am about to start moving them towards bed and then I will spend tonight trying to catch up on my Beth Moore homework. I like her studies, but there is a lot of work involved!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am LOL about Caleb - that is too funny. That pumpkin spice drink from Star Bucks sounds good - I will try one the next time I go to Target. We have a Super Target in Dunwoody and now they are opening one on Holcomb Bridge. Yipee! =)
Post a Comment