This morning we headed out again to the gymnastics open house, only to arrive and find nothing at all going on. Grrrr. I guess they scrapped it altogether. So, then we drove to a house where Vic needed some clients to sign a contract, and the kids fought like crazy in the car. So, overall not the best morning.
The kids spent some time resting in their rooms and then we had a pretty good afternoon. Carson and Jamie both played with friends, so we had kids in and out of the house all day. I didn't accomplish much, but at least they had a fun afternoon.
I am hoping to get them in the bed a little early tonight. I think I let them stay up too late last night and that's why they were so grumpy this morning. I definitely don't want grumpy kids at church tomorrow!
These pictures of Jamie are from yesterday. I was too tired to post them last night.



No comments:
Post a Comment