Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24, 2008




Caleb has slept until around 7:00 for the past two mornings, which has been very nice. My alarm clock actually woke me up this morning before Caleb could! I hope he keeps this up. :)

We got all three kids out the door for school without a single complaint from Jamie about going to school! Yay! I was going to go to MOPs after they left, but I woke up congested and with a cough, so I decided to stay home. I made a quick trip to Kroger and then headed to parent pickup at Caleb's school. The director brought him out to the car today, which was momentarily scary, but she told me how well he was doing. Phew. I guess he hasn't whacked anybody over the head yet.

Caleb fell asleep right after lunch and slept all afternoon until time to pick up Carson and Jamie. After we got home from picking up the big kids, we all played outside with the neighborhood kids until time to make dinner.

Jamie had no complaints after school today. She said she had a good day. They walked to the public library for story time, and she enjoyed that. I hope tomorrow goes this well!

No comments: