This morning poor Caleb couldn't head off with Carson and Jamie on the daddy bus since it is Tuesday. He was sad but snapped out of it pretty fast. We hung out at home most of the morning. He played outside, helped with laundry and, as always, we went out and watched the garbage collectors when the truck came by. After that excitement we went to Publix and then came home for lunch and nap. Oh, and yes I did get my cheap Diet Dr. Peppers - woohoo!
We picked up Carson and Jamie and arrived home just as it was beginning to rain. We had a bit of a thunderstorm, which always freaks out the two little ones. Carson did his homework without complaining, so that was weird but I'll take it. We ordered pizza for dinner, so they were all happy with that.
Now they are all sleeping and I have got so much stuff to do still. I am trying to get ready for the cleaning ladies tomorrow and to go out of town on Thursday. So, time to go watch TV and fold lots of clothes!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment