Monday, September 22, 2008

September 22, 2008





I loaded all three kids into the "Daddy bus" this morning and sent them on their way to school. So, I had a very quiet morning.

Yesterday I signed up for a website that publishes a list of grocery store deals every week and tells you which coupons to use with the deals to get the best price. So this morning I went to Publix and saved $51!! I was so proud of myself. :)

After that I headed over to Caleb's preschool, where I was so hungry in the carpool line that I got my Publix sub out of the back of the van and wolfed it down right there in line. I also grabbed a warm Diet Dr. Pepper from the grocery bags. Sure, the other mini van moms looked at me strangely, but I think they were just jealous of my mad efficiency and multi-tasking skills. After I gave Caleb lunch at home, he took a long nap, so I really didn't get much time with him today.

I had to wake him up when it was time to go get Carson and Jamie, which didn't make him happy at all. We came home, quickly worked on Carson's homework and then headed back out to Carson's gymnastics class.

When we came back from dropping off Carson, about every kid on the street was running around outside. So, Caleb and Jamie joined in, and I chatted with the other parents until Vic came home with Carson. It was another beautiful day today! It is so nice to be able to go outside and not be instantly sweating.

Speaking of nice weather, happy first day of Fall to everyone! I am so happy that fall has arrived!

I uploaded a new video at dropshots.com of Carson giving me good news and bad news while swinging with Caleb.

No comments: