This morning Caleb and I went to bible study. Well, I went to bible study and Caleb played in the nursery. He had a good time playing with his friend, Isaac. The new study we are doing is Stepping Up by Beth Moore. It looks like a really good one. I just hope I can keep up with my homework.
Caleb was very, very tired after bible study and took a nice, long nap. So, I had a very quiet afternoon. Grammy picked up Carson and Jamie today, and Jamie had her turn to go play at Grammy & Grampy's house this afternoon. She had a good time and got to play Toon Town with Grammy.
Carson and I worked on finishing up his homework. He has more homework this year, so it's a bit of an adjustment for him. I can't really blame him for not liking it. He spends 6 hours and 40 minutes a day in school. That's not enough? Maybe he will get used to it soon and learn to get it done faster.
Jamie had fun at school again but really, really does not like rest time. I hear about it every day: "We have to be quiet! And, we have to hold still!" Poor Jamie. Still and quiet really aren't her things!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment