Carson and Jamie both had a great day today at school. We dropped Carson off at his class first. I snapped a couple of pictures, but then I left as I was the only mom in there and he was giving me the look. So, Jamie and I headed on to her classroom where there were tables set up with interlocking block pieces. We hung up her bag and she found a seat across from a girl who was in her dance class last year. I took a few pictures of her, but she was more direct than Carson and told me I had taken enough pictures and she thought it was time for me to go now. lol. Well, at least I didn't have to worry about her being sad when I left.
Parent pick up line was a mess this afternoon, but it always is the first week of school. They came home very tired. We ordered pizza to celebrate the first day of school and then I got them to bed as early as I could tonight. They were all asleep by 8:30.
Still have no idea what Hanna is going to do. I have seen models showing it making landfall anywhere from Florida to North Carolina. It is just meandering right now, so we are all waiting for it to move away from the Bahamas to see which direction it will head. Vic is going to take the boat out of the water tomorrow and I am going to pack up some things, just in case we end up leaving.
Off to straighten up now and get some rest. I am tired out from the first day of school, too!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment