Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12, 2008

This morning one of Caleb's dreams came true when he got to leave with Carson and Jamie in Vic's car to go to school. No more having to stay home with me while Carson and Jamie headed off for school. Well, not on M, W, or F at least. He had a great time at preschool and was so tired that he came inside and began to fall asleep on the kitchen floor before I even had his lunch ready. So, he took a nice long nap, and I enjoyed a very quiet afternoon.

Tonight Vic and the boys went to a Cub Scout movie night, and Jamie and I had girls night here. We at popcorn and watched Barbie and the Diamond Castle, which is every bit as exciting as the title sounds. It was fun, and now all the kids are finally sleeping. They were all up late, so I hope they sleep in a little in the morning. I know I could stand to catch up on some rest!

No comments: