Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10, 2008

This morning all the kids had picture day at their schools. That meant that Carson and Jamie didn't have to wear a uniform. So, Jamie was happy about that. It didn't make much difference for Carson, since they were still required to "dress up" with tucked shirts and belts. I sent them all off on the daddy bus and spent a quiet morning doing laundry, laundry and more laundry while watching the stock market take yet another beating. You know it's bad when CNBC is the most interesting thing on TV.

Caleb saw McDonald's on the way home from preschool and asked me to stop. He's just so darn cute that I decided to stop and pick up nuggets and fries for him. After he ate, he slept all afternoon as usual. So, I did more laundry. I still have more to do, too. It is my arch enemy.

We picked up the big kids and then came home and played outside until dinner time. I am going to go try to get them all in the bed now and then put away all the laundry I washed and folded today, which is my least favorite part. If I ever build my dream home, I want some sort of conveyor belt system that delivers folded clothes to their spot. That would be cool. Probably unattractive, but very cool.

No comments: