Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 9, 2008

This morning Carson and Jamie rode to school with a neighbor and Vic dropped Caleb off at Grammy & Grampy's house. I headed over to Publix, keeping a watchful eye out for Palin-hater lady, and picked up some snacks for bible study before heading to the church. It was nice to be back at bible study after missing two weeks.

I picked up Caleb after that, and we headed back to the house. He was ready for a nap as soon as we got home and slept all afternoon. I got all the floors cleaned downstairs while he slept. Carson had Grandparents Day in his classroom today, so Grammy & Grampy attended that and then brought home the kids from school. It rained some again this afternoon but stopped in time for the kids to get some outside play time today, thankfully.

There is a nice steady rain outside again now. Great for sleeping! :)

No comments: