Caleb and I had a very quiet day today. We did laundry, cleaned up, played outside, played with cars and the Little People Farm. He took a nap and I didn't have to wake him up for parent pickup because Grammy picked up the big kids today and brought Carson home. Jamie went to spend the afternoon with Grammy & Grampy. When Grammy left, Caleb waved to her and said, "Thanks for my brother!"
We played outside for a little while and then Carson worked on his homework. He had a lot of homework tonight because he has a project due Thursday and he left his homework folder at school yesterday, so he had to work on the project and do tonight's homework and last night's homework. So, that wasn't fun.
We met Grammy, Grampy, Jamie, Christy & Patrick for dinner at Beef O'Brady's. We just found out they have free kids meals on Tuesdays, so we may have to do this more often. Carson struck it rich on cheap stuffed animals from the claw game in the arcade. I have always told him what a waste of money those are and how it's extremely hard to win, he'd be better off to save his money, etc. I have told him that over and over and over again. So, you can imagine the look of pride on his face when he showed me the stuffed animal he won from the claw game at the arcade in Beef O'brady's. He went on to win four others and was just beaming. I think he is going to be reminding me of this for the rest of my life, lol.
We came home, I got the little ones in bed while Vic and Carson did some more work on Carson's fire safety project for school. Then, Caleb hopped out of bed and ran downstairs when he heard Vic and Carson run outside for a fire drill and to practice the stop, drop and roll technique(required for the project). He didn't want to be left out. I finally got him settled back down at 10:00, and that's about what time Carson went to bed, too. So, not the smoothest night. I hope they aren't too grumpy in the morning. I am so glad everyone is finally asleep!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment