Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1, 2008

This morning I sent all three kids off to school and then I headed out to do childcare for a MOPS leadership meeting. That was super easy because we had only 3 kids there and there was another lady in there with me. I made quick stops at Walmart and then Kroger after that before heading over to pick up Caleb. When we arrived at home, the cleaning lady was still hard at work mopping the kitchen, so we played outside for a while to stay out of the way. One of our neighbors was also out, so I got to chat with her a while.

Once we got inside, Caleb ate lunch and took a long nap. I had to wake him up to go to parent pick up again.

Jamie's had a friend come over this afternoon to play for about an hour. A lot of the other kids on the street were out, too, including a girl in Jamie's friend's class, so they all had fun. They decorated the driveway with chalk and played in the back yard. Caleb rode his golf cart and Carson rode his bike, and they had lots of fun too.

I am so excited about our trip to Orlando this weekend! I still have to pack, and I'm getting my hair done tomorrow morning with a new person yet again. The other lady quit, apparently due to an illness in the family. This lady sounded nice on the phone. I hope it goes well!

I probably won't get to write while we're in Orlando, so have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip! I hope your hair appointment goes well - I'm sure it will. Can't wait to here all about your trip - I will miss the blog while you are gone.