Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30, 2008

This morning, I sent Jamie off to school, then took Caleb over for a fun morning at Grammy & Grampy's house while I headed to Target. I did some more Christmas shopping for the kids (almost done buying for them - yay!), and got a dress to wear to see Fast Money that was on clearance for $12.48 - yay again! So, that was fun. Then I got a large pumpkin spice latte and headed back to pick up Caleb. I am going to have to stop with the pumpkin spice lattes. Even the skinny version is 8 points - eek! Of course I guess I don't have to buy the 20 oz. one, but I kind of do have to because they are so doggone good.

Caleb came home and took a nap, and I did a little cleaning up around the house. We picked up Carson and Jamie and then played outside until dinner time.

After that, Vic came home and the kids had fun carving the pumpkin with him. He used a cute ghost pattern that we found online. I took some pictures, but I will have to wait until tomorrow to post them because right now I have to go clean up all the pumpkin carving mess and then bake a bunch of cookies for Carson's class party tomorrow. I am already tired thinking about tomorrow. I am working a session at Caleb's preschool book fair, followed by three Halloween parties, trick or treating, a visit to the trunk or treat at Grammy & Grampy's church and I'm going to try hard to fit voting in there somewhere!

No comments: