I had another quiet morning here with all the kids at school. I worked on laundry a little and facebook a lot. I picked up Caleb and got frustrated because the carpool line was wonky today and it took a long time to get Caleb in the van. Then I realized that carpool is basically my biggest source of stress, which means my life must be pretty darn easy right now. Then I felt better. We headed home for lunch and a nap.
The highlight of our day was that MawMaw stopped by to visit after the kids came home from school. She is staying at the beach this weekend with her sister, her sister's daughters and one of their daughters. So, they stopped by on their way in town to eat dinner. We were so excited to see them! They didn't get to stay long, so I didn't have time for pictures or anything, but I enjoyed seeing Maw Maw and the kids did too. She gave them each some money before she left, and they are all excited to go shopping this weekend. :) Hope to see her again soon!
After Maw Maw's visit, we all went outside to play with the other kids until dinner time. We grilled steaks for dinner and had a nice, quiet evening. We let the kids stay up a little later tonight. Maybe they'll sleep in a little in the morning. Not too late, though, because Jamie has gymnastics at 9:00. We also have two birthday parties and a preschool cookout tomorrow, so it will be a full day! I had better get some rest!
Friday, October 17, 2008
October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment