Caleb and I hung out today while everyone else headed off to work and school. We did lots of laundry, but didn't put any away. I hate that part. So, now I have to do that tonight. We also played and he watched some Noggin TV. It was super windy and chilly today, so we didn't go out much. We did venture out to Publix, though, where I saved $50! :)
Vic and I are planning a last minute trip to VA/DC for next weekend, so I spent much of today thinking about that. We got tickets to see Vic's favorite show, Fast Money on CNBC, live in Washington, DC. So, I think we're going to go do that and hopefully get to see Ben & Katie too! I am so excited, and a little worried that I don't have warm enough clothes to go up there. I was freezing today and it was 59 outside.
Grammy picked up the kids from school and brought Carson home. It was Jamie's turn to spend the afternoon with Grammy today. She crying very dramatically when they dropped off Carson and saying that she wanted to play with her friend who lives down the street. She decided to go with Grammy, though, and eventually calmed down after several kisses and hugs goodbye and a phone call from Grammy & Grampy's house for another kiss. Gotta love four-year-old drama.
All the kids were hyped up tonight. I don't know if they are just excited about Halloween or if it was because I gave them a lollipop after dinner, but I thought they would never go to sleep. I was rocking with Caleb and I usually sing to him, but this was about our third rocking session of the night, so I was tired of singing and was just rocking. He said, "Mommy, turn on the music.". It took me a while to figure out that he wanted me to sing, lol.
Now I am going to go put away that laundry and try to get the house decent enough for the cleaning lady to come tomorrow. This will be no small task.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment