Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October 22, 2008







This morning was kind of like a Monday morning that landed on a Wednesday. Everyone was dragging and I pretty much had to push them all out the door to get them to school on time. By then it was 8:50 and I had to be at MOPs by 9:30. Oh, and I hadn't showered yet. Then I realized Caleb had headed off to school without his jacket. So, I managed to shower, get dressed, put on makeup, drop off Caleb's jacket at his preschool and get to MOPs only 8 minutes late.

I had a very nice morning at MOPS and then had about 15 spare minutes before I needed to be in Caleb's carpool line, so I went into Kroger to pick up a few sale items. Then I picked up Caleb and we headed home for lunch and nap.

Grammy brought home Jamie and took Carson to her house to spend the night. We spent some time playing outside after that. Jamie had made some chalk in her Science class, so she used it to decorate our patio out back. We didn't stay out too long because it was getting windy and cooler. The kids came in and colored until Vic came home with our spaghetti dinners from the Cub Scout fundraiser. The kids were excited because he also brought home cupcakes. Caleb was pretty mad that he couldn't have dessert first. I don't blame him; those cupcakes looked yummy.

These pictures are of Jamie coloring with her chalk this afternoon and Caleb hanging out with her.

No comments: