Monday, October 20, 2008

October 20, 2008




I dropped all the kids off at their schools this morning and then, realizing I hadn't eaten breakfast, I went through McDonald's drive thru. I was relatively good and got a fruit and yogurt parfait and a coffee. Then I rushed home to get my camera and went back to Caleb's preschool for firefighter day.

The firetrucks were arriving as I was walking to the building. I was met at the door by all the kids walking out. They looked more confused about why there were two firetrucks outside than excited. Then I got to help herd Caleb's class toward the firetrucks. It is amusing to try and get 13 two year olds to go in the same direction. Caleb seemed to enjoy the firefighters, and he loved checking out the fire trucks. You'll see in the pictures that he was up front as much as possible. I have a lot of pics of the back of his head because he was way more interested in the fire trucks than he was in having his picture made. This was my 7th time to see the firefighters do their presentation, but it was fun because it was my first time to see it with Caleb. The pictures are in our web album.

After I left the preschool, I went home for my grocery list and coupons and then headed over to Publix for some quick shopping. Then I picked up Caleb and we headed home for lunch. After lunch, we picked up Christy and took her over to her physical therapy appointment. Caleb fell asleep in the car and then went back to sleep when we got home. I had to wake him up to go to parent pickup.

We picked up Carson and Jamie, came home, got Carson ready for gymnastics, then headed out for gymnastics. Jamie stayed with the neighbor again, and Caleb and I hung out over there after we got home from dropping off Carson.

Vic and Carson brought home pizza for dinner and we headed home. Now I am so ready to get all the kids in the bed. This has been a long day!

No comments: